11/01/2017

Creative Embellishments November challenge

Good morning bloggers, we are in full fall colors here in Canada. I was so inspired by the image this month. I loved the feel of the colors, the leaves and the animals in the image. The twist of this months challenge was to use a flourish (oups I forgot).

Here is my page with a stunning picture of a fox taken in Vancouver British Colombia region by one of my friends. He was super lucky to find this mom fox around his campsite.



I started my page by using a beautiful mandala stencil by snip art and then colored that section with my Lindy's Stamp Gang spray Lucious Lime.

I wanted to add some of the leaves chipbords and embossed them with Fiddlehead Fern Green from Lindy's.




The title I painted with Finnabair paints, I just love the shimmer they give to the chipboard pieces.


Here is the beautiful inspiration image:







Thanks for stopping by !



No comments: