11/14/2017

Sweetheart for Cuts2luv and entry to Lindy's challenge




I've been making fun layouts with my niece's belly pictures all summer, now is the time to introduce you to our new family member: Ayden.

I just love the new photoshoots that they do now, he's all dressed up in a deer costume. He is just ADORABLE.


I wanted to give this layout an outdoor earthy feel. So I played with Woodgrain & a print paper, then added some leaves. I also colored some cheese cloth to add dimension and details for a woodsy feel.

I love this burlap flower, it fits perfectly with a touch of straw underneath. And what can I say about this stunning deer flair other than I am in love... I covered the leaf chipboards with a this coat of white gesso, then added touches of Lindy's ink in layers.


This second flair is also quite unite with the repetitive pattern of the deer antlers. Again you can see the leaf chipboard and some touches of straw.


This Sweetheart heat embossed title was just perfect for this page. Do you notice at the bottom, the small words? They were made by one of my good friend Edith Cloutier.


The flairs can be found here on the Cuts2luv Etsy store: Special set Christmas 2017





I would like to enter this page for the November color combo challenge. Here is the image for this month: November challenge




I played with many earth tones from my Lindy's stamp gang collections:


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my page. I wish you a wonderful day !



No comments: