11/18/2017

Celebrate 20 years for Creative Embellishments

Celebrating 20!

I love making cards & tags for my sons birthdays. This year, my eldest turned 20. Wow, I always ask myself how come time is going by so fast.

My son is a quiet young man, still very passionate about his video games, so I felt that it would be fun to make him a card with that theme. The other source of inspiration is our current passion for the Games of Thrones series, the dragon was just perfect with the film strips.


For this project I altered my items in 3 ways:

  1. Covered my film strips in black gesso
  2. Painted my star, title and dragon with Metallique Art Alchemy fresh orange paint
  3. Covered with black gesso and altered with Finnabair wax my game controls

I love the shine effect of the metallique paint


The gift tags that match are so much fun to make






I wish all of you a wonderful day !







No comments: