10/26/2017

#Fun for Creative Embellishments


Halloween is just around the corner, like a kid, I still love getting dressed up for work or for a Halloween party. I've been wanting to capture this moment on paper for a while now. I just love this picture of me and my friends taken a few years ago.

The starting point of this page was inspired by the cob web print on this old paper collection that I had resting in my stock.
The layout was a simple one to do, I just altered my chipboards by covering them with a coat of black gesso, then added dabbles of white gesso and Finnabair waxes. I used the following:
  • Antique Brilliance Amethyst Magic
  • Opal Magic Wax Royal Robes
  • Metallique Wax Brushed Iron
Last elements for a spooky feel to your page are splatters of white & black gesso.
I wish all of you a wonderful upcoming Halloween day !
Other products used:
  • Finnabair: Clear & White Gesso
  • Cuts2luv flair
  • Wild Orchid craft flowers
  • Cheese cloth


No comments: