11/22/2017

Guest DT for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo

Hi everyone, it's a great honor to have been invited to be a guest designer in November for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo.

The challenge this month is HEXAGONS

The inspiration for this page came from this beautiful picture of Ayden, my niece's son. I am making her a 12 x 12 memories album as a gift. 


My starting point was to create a layer of hexagons (Donna Downey stencil) on my watercolor paper. Then I started building my layers of ink colors. My favorite inks are the Lindy's inks. On this page I played with Tiffanylou Blue and Sassy Saphire. In order to build up my layers of ink, I like to add the inks with a paint brush. I let each coat dry before continuing to layer. I also like to do splatters of the same inks. 


I heat embossed in silver my chipboard elements (Creative Embellishments)


I added lace flowers and this stunning Prima flower. That blue is so perfect for a boy page.


The beautiful flairs (stars, bear and bon dodo) are from my favorite brand Cuts2luv. You can find them on the etsy store here



I hope you enjoyed my page for this guest DT assignement, I wish to thank the Scrapki Wyzwaniowo team for this amazing opportunity !

Head over to the site : HERE


Have a great day bloggers !

France xxx


No comments: