10/25/2017

Passion -Cuts2luv for MixedUp Magazine

A few months ago, the Cuts2luv team were invited to participate on a special project for the Mixed Up online magazine.

Have you seen Mixed Up magazine? It's a Mixed Media focus online publication and boy was it exciting to have the opportunity to present a project along side my fabulous team members Sandra Bernard, Caroline Elliam, Valerie Ouellet and so many popular Mixed Media artists like Louise Nelson, Rikka Kovasin, Torsa Saha and Mandy Leevre-Koel.

Today I would like to share this project with you.


For this project, I used a 6 x 6 canvas with deep canvas.

I stenciled my background then played with different stains to color my background. Once I added my chipboard, I added some black beads and gel paste to increase the affects.


I used Art Alchemy wax to color my chipboard that was covered in black gesso.



To add extra texture, I used black straw from 13@rts.


I used 2 Cuts2luv flairs and the Cuts2luv chipboard title:


I particularly love this hand drawn flair from Valerie Ouellet:


The journal layout:



Here are the Cuts2luv products that I used on my canvas






I hope you like my project, thanks for stopping by !




No comments: