2/26/2015

IW2015- Week 4 Inspire

So if you have not joined the party yet, you are missing out on some really fun mixed-media inspiration wedesdays with Donna Downey...
 
This week we played with our golden paints in a similar fashion to week 1, but we also added stamping big images in the mix. Now how happy was I to use theses stamps that I've had tucked away for a while.. Yup, this is me, I buy stamps like crazy and then they end up stored and not used for a long time. So... this year, I am trying to use my stash more...
 
We started by adding text paper to our journal, and then we played with paint washes.
 



 
While looking at the text paper... guess what I saw... My name...
Well, the text was more around the Country of France, but who cares right...
I thought this was just too funny.

 
Wishing you a great day and hope you are part of the IW learnings.
Photobucket

No comments: