2/15/2015

Art Journal Dina Wakley style

The birds... oh how I LOVE LOVE LOVE thoses birds.
 
So last thursday was my Art Journal Class at Passion Collimagination. We had fun playing with Dina Wakley paints and stamps. Just Love the dry brush technique for the background. I had already made a similar page last year, but because I needed to show how to make the background, I made a 2nd page.  So... This time around I changed the layout and colors of my birds.
 
 
I have to say that mixing the orange and the green was a bit harder then when I did my birds in the red-orange hues. But I am LOVING the result.
 
I often say in my class : You have to Imbrasse Imperfection... Trust me that the class participants had fun repeating my phrase when I mentionned I was struggling with my birds.. LOL
 
So this time around, the birds reminded me of my sons. I felt I was the mother looking over her two chicks. So this page is dedicated to them, I am so lucky to have 2 wonderful boys and love them so much...
 
Thanks for a fun evening.. Can"t wait to do the March class.
 
Photobucket

No comments: