4/01/2018

April challenge for More Than Words

It's April already, and in Canada we are starting to want to see Spring around the corner. I wanted to created a summer page and chose to use one of our vacation pictures from Riviera-Maya.

Nature & Animals.... This picture was just too perfect. While on the resort, my son is a HUGE animal lover, we had the chance to get a picture with a small Monkey. And here he was cleaning out my sons hair like only monkeys can do.. it was so funny and perfect moment captured on film.  I just had to use this picture for my challenge layout. 






Products used on this page:

-Papier Blue Fern Studios Happy Accident Blessings
-Badge Cuts2luv
-Chipboard: Creative Embellishments
-Fleurs Wild Orchid Craft
-Die Kaisercraft
-Mots titre Heidi Swapp
-Spray Lindy's Baby Blue eyes Aqua

Hope you will be joining in on the fun ! Come play along, I can't wait to see what you will create.





1 comment:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Hello dear France and happy Easter to you and your family...what an amazing page I love every detail !! Enjoy your weekend. xoxo Heike