12/16/2017

Christmas cards for Creative Embellishments

It's beginning to look like Christmas in our house. I love making Christmas cards, it is such a personal touch for our loved ones.

The many Creative Embellishments Christmas themed chipies makes it easy to create fun cards.


This first card I wanted to have the word Christmas, I heat embossed the title and ornament in Gold. I cut out the first part of the quote from a small word sticker I had to make one of my favorite sentences : Dreaming of a white Christmas


This second card I wanted to us a deer... They are so much fun to use this time of year. Again, I just heat embossed this one in gold. A touch of twine, a sentiment and I was done, a nice cute card.


Elements used on my cards are:







I hope you enjoyed my cards, thanks for stopping by !





No comments: