9/27/2017

Doux Moment for Cuts2luv & challenge entry

Good morning everyone, it's my turn on the Cuts2luv blog today. For this page I was inspired by 2 blog challenges, here are the challenge links:




To build my page, I played with my Lindy's Stamp gang sprays and embossing powders. I used 2 colors of embossing powder to create the Ombre effect on my Cuts2luv chipboard:


This Cuts2luv mandala flair hand drawn by my friend Valerie Ouellet had the perfect colors and design for this page. Clustered with flowers, sequins and Prima Art Stone, the flair gives a wonderful decorative element to my page:



For Mixed Media & Art challenge, I was inspired by the Secrets Sketch, the color combination of the images and the Bohemian feel I captured in the usage of the flair and multi colored embossed stencil work.

For Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo the word JOURNEY. I believe that pregnancies are one of the biggest journeys that we can take in our lifetime. I love this beautiful picture of my darling niece, getting a kiss from her daughter and he husband kissing her belly while they wait for the arrival of their son. 



Here are the inspiration images for the challenges:

Mixed Media & Art: 
Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo:


Cuts2luv products (with Etsy links) used on the page are the following:





I hope you enjoyed my take on the challenges, 

Thanks for stopping by !




Other products used:

  • Lindy's Sprays : Prima Donna Purple, Frenchy's Pink Poof, Time Travel Teal & Tiffany Lou Blue
  • Lindy's Embossing Powders: Tilt a wheel teal & Imperial Crown Purple Gold
  • Finabair molding paste & Art Stones
  • Snipart Stencil
  • Watercolor paper
  • Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts & Prima
  • Sequins
  • Die-cut : KaiserCraft








4 comments:

talkis23 said...

c wow wow wow wow et wow encore merci beaucoup pour ta participation a tous les beaux challenge

kavitha said...

Beautiful.Thanks for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge!!

Евгения Власенко said...

Wonderful! Thank you for playing with "Mixed Media & Art".

Paper Attic said...

I love this! the colors are pure perfection, thanks for joining us at MM&A!