9/25/2017

Bonne Retraite Lucie pour Creative Embellishments

Good day everyone, I'd love to share a special project with you today. One of my colleague is leaving on vacation and I was requested by my team to build a souvenir album as a parting gift. Have you ever worked with the Snap albums? I just love the pre-cut pockets that allow to insert small notes and pictures. I always try personalize the covers and working with chipboards makes this task super easy.


For this project I used 3 chipboard: Arrow heart frame, the steampunk heart and a dragonfly... 
I chose to turn the dragonfly around and it created this truly beautiful ornemental piece for the top of the floral arrangement.


Embossing the arrow heart frame in a darker shade makes it very subtil on the dark paper background.



This steampunk heart has to be one of the cutest that I've seen, look at how beautiful it shines with this 3 tone embossing:


My friend is loves to travel, so I've enjoyed building that theme in her album. 
The chipboard use on this page are the following:
 
Do you agree how simple it is to build a beautiful cover when you play with chipboard? What are your favorites?
Wish all of you a wonderful crafty day !

No comments: