3/23/2017

Let it Snow - Creative Embellishments DT

Oh my it's my turn again today to show you how I got crafty with my Creative Embellishment products.

The starting point is very important, in order to get a nice water color effect on your page, you need to ensure that it is coated with a this coat of CLEAR gesso. Once your clear gesso is dry, I use a paintbrush to apply my sprays or water colors. Then I take my brush and do some splatters with different intensity of the same color. Once that color is dry, I add white or diluted gesso the same way.


I liked how my chipboard looked on my background so I decided not to stain it, but wanted to give it a snow effect. So I added some touches of white gesso and the Prima snow effect paste.



Then I just added my ornaments


I love the effect it give the page.

Products used on this page are:
Let it Snow
Thanks for stopping by !
Photobucket

No comments: