7/16/2016

Detination Havana for Lindy's stamp gang & 7 Dots Studio challenges

I am enjoying the laste few days of my vacation, trying to take some time and play in my craftroom. I am starting to build my souvenir album from our recent trip to Cuba. I know many people enjoy mini albums and I might do one, but I feel like doing some 12x12 pages at the moment.
 
Got inspired by the july challenges at Lindy's Stamp Gang and also at 7 Dots Studio
 
Let's start with the challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang. I got inspired by the vibrant colors of the color combination, mainly the green, pink and blue. I just took thsi perfect picture in Havana of the old American Cars. It's very typical in Havana and I just wanted to start my album with this picture.
 

 
 
 
Look at the beautiful colors of theses sprays, that I applied with a paint brush.
 
 
You can find them in the store here:
 
You can join in on the challenge:July Challenge
 
 
******************************
 
Now on to the 7 Dots Studio challenge:
 
The June-July challenge can be found here:June-July 2016
 
 
The paper collection I used for my page is one of my favorites for the Dreamer Collection by Anna Dabrowska-Pkocka #SDPP0012
 
The challenge was to focus on Urban Themes, think big cities. Well, just coming back from Cuba, I had to make a page of our day trip to visit Havana. What did we love the most about Havana? How they are renovating many of the old buidlings that have been damaged thru the years and also the tons of old American Vintage cars. On our outing we actually traveled from Varadero to Havana in one of theses old cars. I took this picture of a series of convertible cars all ligned up in the old town of Havana. Just had to use this one for my challenge.
 
Here is a closer look at my beautiful picture with the architecture in the background.
 
 
Other products used in the page are badges from Cuts2Luv and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
 
Hope you enjoyed my take on the challenges.
 
Photobucket

20 comments:

talkis23 said...

Encore une magnifique création wow j'adore tout sur ta page. Merci de ta participation au défis de Lindy's stamp Gang et 7 Dots Studio. bonne chance

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Really love your page! It's so lovely and there is so much to see.... Love the picture too! All that color! Thank you for playing with 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

Caroline Elliam said...

Wow ta photo est tellement belle! Ta page est tout aussi magnifique ma belle! J'aime vraiment ce mélange de couleurs c'est de toute beauté et les fleurs te vont bien!!! Merci d'avoir participé chez Lindy's ;)

Riikka Kovasin said...

So sweet and candy like! Fantastic page! Thank you so much for joining the "Urban" challenge over at 7 Dots Studio!

Marie/Mison said...

Really beautiful! Thank you for taking part in the 7 Dots Studio Challenges!

JaMajka said...

Great use of colors, I love the pink accents ♥ thank you for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang July color challenge :)

istorkina said...

So fun and colorful layout! Thank you for joining 7Dots Studio challenge!

wiosanka said...

Stunning! Great, cheerfull layout!
Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)

Kareen Brochu-Harvey said...

♥ Wow! C'est super beau! Thank you for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang July Color Challenge! ♥

Solange Marques said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining the Lindy's Challenge !

France Ringuette said...

Thanks so much Solange

France Ringuette said...

Merci 😘

France Ringuette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
France Ringuette said...

Happy you liked it! Thanks for the lovely comment

France Ringuette said...

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration

France Ringuette said...

Thanks Marie !

France Ringuette said...

Thanks Riikka, i am a big fan of your work...

France Ringuette said...

Merci ma belle

France Ringuette said...

Thanks my dear, you are too sweet

France Ringuette said...

Merci Cindy !