7/02/2016

Cuts2Luv July & Pinkfresh studios blog challenge

Can't sleep, so might as well get crafty. Teenagers hate cameras so I've been looking at old pictures to try and find some new ones that I've not crafted yet and I found this beautiful picture of Gabriel in a pool. He must be about 8 or 9 on this picture and he still has that charming smile.
 
It was just the perfect picture for this challenge.
 

 
 
The beautiful moodboard:
I was inspired by the sketch, the color combo &  the anchor
 
 
Cuts2Luve Etsy page: Etsy
The badge I used is from this set: Cornet


 
and let's not forget the Die-cut kit:Chipboard
 
 
If you want to join in on the fun? Here is the blog link: July Cuts2luv challenge
 
Thanks Caroline & the team for your wonderful inspiration.
 
 
Now I am also entering this page in the Pinkfresh Studios challenge. I love the freshness and joyful look of their products. On my page I used 2 of the stamp kits, printed words and a some wood pieces.
 
You can find the challenge here: Pinkfresh Studios challenge
 
Other products used are Wild Orchid Crafts flowers & Kesi'Art stamp and die.
 
Thanks for stopping by...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Caroline Elliam said...

elle est si belle, j'adore ta composition tout est parfait!

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

wow wow tout est parfait! vraiment une magnifique page France!

Isa said...

Wow elle est époustouflante cette page!! J'adooore x 1000!!!! xxx

PLUMO said...

Super France ! Quelle harmonie se dégage de ta page !!!