4/23/2015

Cuts2Luv April Challenge with photos from Eric Vidal

Time for another beautiful moodboard challenge with Cuts2Luv
 
Recently we had a photoshoot at the office and the profits were going to a charity that we support Centraide. Our photographer was a friend of mine Eric Vidal. He did a wonderful session for many employees and I truly love my new pictures. This is a recent passion for him, and if you want to see his beautiful work, I invite you to check out his website: Eric Vidal 
 
For my challenge, I decided to use:
1-Sketch
2-Rain drops (on one of my papers)
3-Flowers
and last but not least 2 Cuts2Luv Badges.
 
 Here is a closer look at the ornaments:
And now the Cuts2Luv moodboard:
 
 
Thanks Caroline for the inspirational Moodboard
And Thanks Eric for the beautiful picture
 
Wishing you all a great day !
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline Elliam said...

j'adore ta page est trop belle et ta photo wow tu es magnifique!

Unknown said...

Tout simplement MA-GNI-FI-QUE !!!

PLUMO said...

Ta page est superbe et tu l'es tout autant sur ta photo !