12/06/2014

CSI case 148

If you know me, you know I am not a pastel color type of gal, I love my bright colors and my friend Marie-France would say that it's my signature style. A few weeks ago, i found this beautiful watercolor look Blue Fern paper collection, I could not resist and bought it not knowing when I would use it, but I just couldn't resist (yes, I am a scrapaholic impulsive addict)... Well the CSI team have created a beautiful color combo challenge that was just perfect to use with my new papers. Whohoo moment !
So here is my take on the challenge:


I just love this old picture of my boys, I miss that age, hard to believe they are 15 & 17 now, oh how time flies...

My evidence for this page: Tags, staples, string, penwork, birds, clouds, book page and a speach bubble.
Here is a copy of the file if you want to try it out:

Update of the day: My page made it to the Watch list for this challenge. Thanks CSI team !
Photobucket

No comments: