12/07/2014

Challenge YOUrself challenge #13

Hi everyone, this is my first page on the Design Team for Challenge YOUrself.
If you are new to Challenge YOUrself, one of the most important part of the challenge is that it has to be a picture of Yourself ! 
Challenge number 13 is: Traditions
What are some of your traditions for the upcoming holiday season?
Well we have many at our house, from the Elfs to buying a Christmas ornament on every vacation to making the tree as a family. But one of my favorite traditions are the games that we play like Guessing the Gift. I have to say, my husband is the master at keeping me guessing every year. So this is the topic I chose for my page:

Also, I was inspired by my friend Emma's sketchs over at Page Drafts.

Here is an older sketch by Page Drafts that was presented for a challenge at Let's Capture Our Memories.


Have a great day !
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi France! I absolutely love your layout for this challenge! Your tradition is fabulous! Happy holiday season to you and your family!!!

Lynn said...

I love this layout and all the different patterns you used! Fun tradition! So glad to have you on the team :)

Sherri Caramico said...

LOVE the stipes and the Tradition! Very NICE Layout!