12/18/2018

Magique pour Cuts2luv & Mixed Media and Art

Noël arrive sous peu, je me suis amusée avec ce montage fait pour une amie. Le tableau d'inspiration  Cuts2luv et Mixed Media & art fut aussi en partie mon inspiration pour cette page.

Christmas is just around the corner and I had fun creating this layout for my friend. I was inspired by the Cuts2luv moodboard as well amd the MixedMedia and Art December challenge.


Voici quelques photos pour mieux voir les détails de la page:

Here are a few detailed pictures of my layout:



Une découpe de flocon sous le beau badge Joyeux Noël ajoute à la fantaisie de ce dernier:

The snowflake die-cut gives a great highlight to the Christmas Flair:


Un badge métallique DEER j'adore sur une page de Noël.

Metallic DEER, gotta love the Deers on Christmas Layouts:


Mon choix d'éléments du tableau d'inspiration: Combo couleur, Badge de Noël, Flocons et photo esprit des fêtes.



Here is the Mixed Media & Art Moodboard:


From this layout, I was inspired by the Blue, White & Grey colors of the board. I was inspired by the Christmas themed by using my pictures and my snowflake die-cut and finally the DEER, gotta love them. For the background, I used many types of embossing powders and stamping techniques to give details. I used the Blue woodgrain paper influenced by the wooden houses.


Merci pour votre visite et je vous souhaite de passer un joyeux temps des fêtes !








1 comment:

irina.tsigir said...

So pretty. Gorgeous photos! Thank you for joining us at MM&A blog and hope to see more of your work next month:)