6/01/2018

June More Than Words Challenge

Journey & Map 

Hi everyone, it's challenge time again on the More Than Words blog and this month, we are working with the challenge of Journey and Map... What are they inspiring you to create this month?

One of the most amazing places that I have visited in this black pebble beach on the northern coast of Maui.

Journey: This was then end of my journey as an Account Executive in medical device sales. I was the Canadian Account Executive of the year for Canada back in 2009. When you achieve that goal, you get the opportunity to participate in an exclusive meeting that is held for all the winners from around the world on one of the Islands of Hawaï.

Map: As this was also the longest flight I've ever taken from Montreal a total of 12 hours, I though that this huge world map chipboard was perfect to use on this layout.



Here are a few more pictures. I love this small title made by my friend Edith : This Moment....


What not to love about this HUGE world map... So perfect for travel layouts


And last... this anchor flair..... so perfect for a beach layout.


Here is the moodboard... I hope you will come play along with us this month.



No comments: