3/01/2018

March challenge for More Than Words challenge blog

It's challenge time at More than Words and this one took me out of my comfort zone. Oh how I love challenges.

This month : CONFORTABLE & COLOR COMBO



Comfortable to me is arriving home from work, slipping into some comfy pyjamas, warms socks and making a hot tea. This in my winter routine, and how I can bare our Canadian winters.

I seldom do this, but this stunning picture is from Pinterest, unfortunately I was not able to find the source, but It truly represented my feeling of comfortable.

I like adding sprays on my background. For this layout I used Lindy's T-Bird Turquoise and Gag me with a spoon gray.


I just LOVE this quote on the Cuts2luv flair:


And this word sentiment from 7 Dots Studio was just perfect. I love the new Stone Cottage Northern Light collection, this background paper was perfect for a wintery layout.



And now time for the More than Words challenge board:

For my choice of the 3 colours, I got out of my comfort zone and selected: Forest Green, Mint and Grey. I seldom play with greens. 

I hope you will be playing along, I wish you 




1 comment:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

This is very beautiful my dear friend !! Love it !! xoxo Heike