1/04/2018

Blue Fern Studio, Happy Accident collection

Love (Layout #3)


 I just loved this picture of my niece with the new born son Ayden, I've been enjoying making many pages for her recently. I have to say that this one is simple but oh so happy about how it turned out.


The starting point was this amazing paper from the Happy Accident collection called Incident. I love textured backgrounds and this one does the work for you, so rich in details, I opted not to alter it and just build layers.


I selected to emboss the Chicken Wire Panel with Blue Sky embossing powder. I did the same with the Love title chipie.


On my flowers, I opted to add some touches of white gesso and Blue Ice glitter.



Blue Fern Studio products used:

Paper:
Happy Accident- Incident

Chipboard:
Chickenwire Panel
Love title

Flowers: Remnants Bloom & Heartland Blossoms

Embossing Powder: Blue Sky

Glitter: Blue Ice

Thanks for stopping by !




No comments: