4/05/2017

Petaloo & Creative Embellishments cross promo

Hi everyone, France here today to inspire you with our Petaloo and Creative Embellishments cross promo. Our theme is mother's day. For my project, I chose myself. Being a mother has been the most challenging role that I have taken in my life. On a daily basis, I remind myself that if I believe in myself, if I work to live my dreams and choose to be happy that I will be giving my teenage sons a good role model.

I had fun making this page bright and colorful. I love flowers, as a mom, I often get spoiled by receiving some from my boys or my husband. So playing with all the wonderful colored Petaloo flowers was just wonderful. Here are some of the sets I used:
Here are a few snapshots for a closer look:
  Believe, I love this word from the Inspire word set.
You might have noticed a few of my chipboards, delicatly included with my flower clusters. This one set has become a recent favorite its the Rose Set 2 chipboard set. It's just amazing
I hope you are enjoying our cross-promo? I'll wish you best of luck in winning the beautiful goodies.
Have a great day !

No comments: