2/13/2017

Creative Embellishments Valentines Day canvas

Hello crafty friends, we are getting close to Valentine's Day, one of my favorite day of the year. It’s the time when we ensure to tell our loved ones just how much they mean to us. I am so lucky to have a kind and loving husband and two beautiful young men in my life that make me proud every day. You’ve seen the cards I made for my sons a few days ago, now for my husband I wanted something special, a project that he could keep in his office.
For this project, I was inspired by the Steampunk Hearts with Wings chipboard.
 
 
For this project I created a small video
 
 
You can view on Youtube  HERE
Feel free to leave any comments of questions you may have.
 
Here are a few more pics to show the detailed work of the project:
 



I am so pleased on how it turned out and can't wait to give it to my husband.
 
Here is the image of the chipbaord and link to the store if you want to acquire one:
Steampunk Heart with Wings
 
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you and your loved ones a fabulous day today and tomorrow !
Photobucket
 

No comments: