10/03/2016

Happy Birthday Mom !

Happy Birthday Mom !
 
Last august as a pre-birthday gift, I took her to Las Vegas... Just the two of us. Now if you have not noticed, most of my pages are with pictures of Las Vegas, because I am building her a 12 x 12 album as her last gift.
 
Here are a few more pages that I've done during the online challenge at Scrap Aux Puces. We were asked to scraplift pages of other talented girls that I've gottent to know because of our shared passion for Scrapbooking.
 
Scraplift of Missourie (aka Daisy):
Las Vegas at night....
 
 
I love her work, it's vibrant and has debth, here is the page that I scraplifted from Daisy:
 
 
This next page was a scraplift of July:
Mom and Elvis (aka Tylor James)
 
Here is her page:
 
 
This one is from Nellie:
Mom & I at the Mirage hotel
 
 
and her page:
 
 
Happy Birthday Mom!
 
 
 
Now here is my last page for the blog challenge:
 
This  page was a scraplift of Joe: (but a picture from our Cuba vacation)
 
 
Joe's page:
 
 
 
Hope you like my take on the challenges ! Thanks for stopping by.
 
Photobucket

No comments: