8/15/2016

Blue Fern Studio & Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenges

Good morning everyone, wow, mid august already... We had a rainy weekend so I took some time to play in my craftroom and was able to do this piece that I am entering in 2 August chalenges.
 
The fist challenge: Blue Fern studios

My page for the Blue Fern Studio August challenge: 3 Collections + You
 
 
What I like the most about the Blue Fern paper collections are the thickness of the paper. Playing with Mixed-Media brings challenges when you have light paper because it gets warped even though you coat it with clear gesso. I love the look and feel of this particular one, the wood grain effect is stunning with the hint of turquoise, I could not resist. You will also find on my page the title and some background chipboard ornaments. I Love the blue fern chipboards, they are hight wuality and are easy to manipulate.
 
The inspiration image:
 
 
For my challenge entry I chose for my page is this beautiful Tranquility collection piece:

 
********************

The second entry for my page is for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo. This is my first entry with them.  I was inspired by the August challenge of Meadow flowers challenge. I used one of my many pictures taken dusring my trip to Amsterdam. This picture was taken at the Kukenhof flower garden, in the Orchid Pavillion. Blue Orchids, I just fell in LOVE.
 
Here is a closer look:
 
 
You can find the challenge here: Meadow Flowers-Reveal 1
 
The inspiration image:
 
 
Other products used on my pages are some badges from Cuts2Luv, my Lindy Stamp gang spray & Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
 
Thanks for stoping by !
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

talkis23 said...

wow superbe page je l'adore merci de ta participation au Challenge scrapki-wyzwaniowo.

France Ringuette said...

Merci Cindy

Wilma Voermans said...

Hi France, you enter in two of my designteams :) Thanks for that... I love your layout and the bright summery colors!

Olga Kolov said...

Wonderful layout! Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

wiosanka said...

Wonderful, bright, joyful layout!
Thank You so much for joining our challenge at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :-)

Valia Katzaki said...

Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!