6/27/2016

More than Words and Lindy's Stamp gang June challenge

It's June, I am finding it hard to get crafty with the gorgeous weather we've been having in Canada. Today it's rainy and I have my crafty friends over so it's time to get messy and tackle the June challenges.
 
MORE THAN WORDS

 
 
 
First one is the More than Words Challenge:
http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/2016/06/june-2016-main-challenge-imagine-get.html
For this challenge I used: Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso (to cover my paper), Lindy's stamp gang sprays, Irresistible spray (black and white) and liquitex black ink.
 
I love giving texture to heavy gesso, I have to say that I am not very patient, so often I end up using my heat gun to get it dry, but I still love the texture.
 
************************************
 
LINDY'S STAMP GANG
 
 
 
 
 
I did not have the featured color combo, but I did have nice pink and purple colors. The paper in my background covers the other colors.
 
I used the following products:
 
 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Di Garling said...

Sensational canvas, love how you got messy, just perfect. Awesome take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us again at More Than Words France.

France Ringuette said...

Thanks Di, your too sweet! Love your challenges

langeatheart said...

Beautiful canvas! All the best from MTW! :)

Nicole Doiron said...

So very pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Oh wow!!!! France ton canvas est trop magnifique!!!! Je l'aime fullll!

Helen Hapsi said...

Wow, this is marvelous !!! Great canvas France , I really love what you did!!! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

talkis23 said...

Amazing Creation Thanks for playing in Lindy's Stamp gang Challenge this month

talkis23 said...

J'avais mal lu ton nom je peut t'écrire en français superbe création dsl tu peut suprimer l'autre message merci de ta participation.

Paper Attic said...

Congrats on your Lindy's win! I love this! The paint drips are so so pretty, gorgeous colors too :)