10/26/2014

CSI Case file s365-8 Princess

Oh it is grey outside with some spouts of rain, a perfect day to spend in my craftroom.
Looking at the challenges that CSI had, I looked at the case file s365-8 and all of a sudden, I was reminded of this old picture of myself when I was about 5 years old. I thought, wow this is the perfect picture for this challenge. I have always loved this picture, granted we had the bas hair cut of the BOWL look back then, but that was the fashion trend at the time. I Loved this red polka dot outfit that my mom had gotten. I was never a fan of dresses so pant suites I loved.
This months challenge had a wonderful color selection of white, beige, turquoise & red. How could I resist.
Hope you enjoy my take on the challenge... 
I rarely use my flowers anymore since I have been playing in the mixed-media world, but I felt they were just a perfect fit for this page. Here is a closer look:


So my evidence for this challenge: Polka dot paper & dress on the picture, chevron paper, clouds for my testimonial, mushrooms, flowers and circles.
Testimony about a childhood memory, well I focused on my character traits when I was young. 
I was: 
1- Always asking questions
2-  Liked trying new things
3- Bilingual at a young age
4-Creative
5-Always smiling
So if you want to join the fun, here is the case file:
Photobucket

No comments: