1/07/2019

Trésor for Lindy's January Challenge

As you can see, I am enjoying making baby layouts for some of my friends, oh how they are so cute and adorable, I am not able to resist having fun crafty such yummy pics.


I almost wish I could turn back time and get great pics like this of my sons.

This is just cuteness overload....



Products used for this layout are:

Lindy's inks links  : Luscious Lime Spray & Black Orchid Silver
Lindy's embossing links: Ghouly Goblin Green & Bratwurst Brown

Here is the color combo & blog post LINK

No photo description available.

Other products: 7 Dots studio Yuletide paper, Creative Embellishments frame, Cuts2luv flair, Creative Embellishments  Chipboard, 

Hope you enjoyed my take on the challenge 


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Very pretty, wonderful colour combination, thanks for sharing your inspiration at Lindy's!

aussie aNNie said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for your visit...I hope I am now eligible for the prize at More than Words, only having two other entries... please let me know otherwise...hugs.[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥ ANNIE

Julia Kissel said...

Very cool layout! Thanks a lot for playing with Lindy's!