1/01/2019

Goals & Journaling for More Than Words

Welcome 2019 ! 

Oh how happy I am to have 2018 done and over with...

What better way to start off a new year by setting up new goals and journaling about them. This month, I got out of my comfort zone and decided to play along in my Art Journal. 


My GOALS for 2019:
  • Exercise 4 days per week
  • drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day
  • 1 week vacation as a family (harder now with young adults that are working)
  • Embrace changes ... at work, ...in my personal life... this is not always easy for me
  • BREATHE... you've got this.... Have  more confidence in my abilities and trust I can achieve my goals.
The JOURNALING part of the challenge was completed by using a bullet card ans hand writing my goals in my journal.

Here is the inspiration board for January:


                     No automatic alt text available.


Now, I hope to see your participation in our new challenge, let's start 2019 with a creative blast !

Hugs xxx



                                   Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text


No comments: