3/19/2018

Lindy's challenge & Edith Cloutier Creation.

Wow so much inspiration this month, another amazing color combo challenge by Lindy's and a fabulous moodboard by my friend Edith.



I had fun making this layout. I used a 13@rts stencil with Prima Donna Purple magical & light modling paste to make my leaves.


Here you can see some of Edith's printed flowers, butterfly and leaves:


I played with Tiffany lou Blue, Witch's potion purple & Hibiscus rose sprays for my background.


Poppin pink Embossing for my chipboard. Perfect to make Edith's words pop off the layout.


Lindy's challenge board:


Store links:




Edith's March Board on Facebook, I was inspired by the flowers and the lights


I hope you liked my takes on the challenges






3 comments:

Edith @ Cloutiere said...

Ta page est vraiment belle! J'aime beaucoup!!! Merci pour ta participation mon amie!! :)

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Superbe page! Merci pour votre participation au challenge de Lindy's Gang!

Unknown said...

Stunning layout! Love the fibers and splatters!