1/29/2018

Jon Snow for Cuts2luv & Lindy's January challenge

My oh my ! Jon Snow, he sure stole my heart in the Games of Thrones series. I am anxiously waiting for season 8.



One of the most recent release in the winter collection has this amazing flair :


How could I resist making a page for my gorgeous Jon Snow ?

Here are a few more pictures showing the new sequins and another winter flair.




Interested in this new collection? Here are the Etsy Links : Etsy store

Winter Wonderland:


Somewhere Else:






I am also entering this page in the January Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge


I did not have the perfect colors on hand, so I ordered the January kit, but for this page used the following:

Lindy's Stamp Gang Hydrangea Blue Spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang Danny Zuko's Denim

I coordinated my papers to get the other hues of the colors combo.



Thanks for stopping by ! I wish you a wonderful crafty day !







Other Products used:
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang Hydrangea Blue & Dany Zukos's Denim
  • 7 Dots Studio Paper Yuletide Collection
  • Simon Says Stamp Die
  • Poppystamps Die

3 comments:

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Magnifique page! Merci de jouer avec nous à Lindy's Gang !

Lemon Creation said...

My dear France! How I love your LO! Not only is the Jon Snow cute, but the whole project is just amazing!!! Thank you for playing at Lindy's Gang and good luck! Big hugs, Asia

Lemon Creation said...

My dear France, this layout is just gorgeous! Not only is the J. Snow cute, but the whole project is perfect! Thanks for playing with Lindy's Gang this month and good luck! Big hugs, Asia