3/24/2017

Dream Big -Cuts2Luv & White with 1

It's Cuts2luv challenge time and my turn to show you how I was inspired by the mood board this month.


I used a few elements:
-Dream Big title
-Dream catcher 
-Metalic flair
-Picture of one of our dreams; Owning a sailboat

Here is the Moddboard:


Now for a few closer pictures:



One of my most recent favorite flairs: Passion




You can find it HERE at the Cuts2luv etsy store





I am also entering this page in the March White with 1 challenge. If you want to join in on the fun, Here is the link: White with 1 March


I hope you enjoyed my page and the take on the challenges, Wishing all of you a wonderful day.






5 comments:

Michelle VO said...

Great layout - love that dream catcher chippie! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

Tania said...

Wow, I just love this, gorgeous design and that photo is stunning! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

Sandra said...

Spectacular layout, love the dream catcher. I could imagine being on that boat. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

Julie Schinkel said...

Gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 :)

Jane said...

Such a lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at White With 1 in March.