3/15/2017

Believe- Scrap the Girls entry

I had some crafting time with some friends the other day, it's fantastic to take a day off and just have nothing to do other than to scrapbook some memories.

For this page, I was inspired by the Selfie challenge at Scrap the Girls blog.

A fun Selfie that I took with 2 of my crazy colleagues when we visited Harry Potter World in Orlando Florida 2 years ago. I love that picture because it's a memory of a fantastic day, plus we see the platform 9 and 3/4 in the background. 



If you've not visited you are missing out on a lot of fun.



Some of my favorite elements on this page are:

The quote, the Cuts2luv Flair and the Prima flower:


The 2nd Cuts2luv Flair


Here is the link to the  Cuts2luv etsy shop

Here is the link and moodboard for the Scrap the Girls challenge:



I hope you enjoyed my take on the challenge, wishing all of you a MAGICAL day.



2 comments:

Kareen Dion said...

Ta page est belle France et beau selfie, vous semblez avoir beaucoup de plaisir!!! merci pour ta participation à Scrap the Girls!

Julie said...

Very happy page love it and great selfie too. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap the Girls :-)