8/20/2016

Magique- 7 Dots Studio & Scrap Africa august challenges

Oh yes, I am still working on my 12 x 12 album from our Cuban vacation, time for another page. This one is of our family lounging in the beautiful pool at the hotel. This was our end of the afternoon routine.
 
 
The chipboard title from Cuts2Lus is painted with the beautiful deep purple metalic paints from the Finnabair product line. I wish the picture could catch the beautiful shimmer that it truly has. I love this FUN badge from Cuts2Luv, the Ombre effect is beautiful.
 
 
 
 
The challenge this month over at 7Dots Studio is Metallic or texture. Here is the beautiful inspiration board and link to access the challenge if you want to join in on the fun:
 

 
For my participation, I used the Prima Finnabair metalic paints on my chipboard and also diluted to color my flowers. I also added some metal fragmentson my page & flowers. And there is plenty of texture with my modeling paste thru the stencil.
 
 
My next entry for this page is my first particiation at Scrap Africa. I love the color of this beautiful moodboard. The mix of blue and purple,, wow... What inspired me was also the water and the flowers. I am pretty happy on how my page turned out with this color palet. The blue of the pool was my starting point for this page. We just loved relaxing there. When I looked at the moodboard it had energery and relaxation in it for me, that why I knew it was the perfect combo for my page.
 
 
Here is the link to join in on the fun: Challenge No 77

Thanks for the inspiration to both Design Teams....
Photobucket

23 comments:

talkis23 said...

Déjà une machine de guerre bravo splendide page j'adore encore une fois merci de ta participation au défi 7 Dots Studio.

Anonymous said...

I love the layers and textures! Great take on the mood board. Thank you joining us at Scrap Africa!

France Ringuette said...

Merci Cindy !

Arantzazu said...

love your composition!
this page is sensational!!!love it!
thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

Sandra Bernard said...

Oh j'adore tes fleurs et les details de ta page!! Superbe!! Merci de ta participation!!

Tsaima Eirini said...

The textures are spectacular, the sentiment is truly inspiring, and the color contrast is soooo creative. You are a fountain of inspiration, dear.Thank you for sharing with us in 7dots.

Tsaima Eirini said...

oppsssssss and Scrap Africa too...Just saw it!!

Unknown said...

Stunning page! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge!

Nathmaël said...

Magnifique page !! Merci de participation !!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

What a beautiful layout!So full of color and I love the metallic paints on your chipboard! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Africa...this is truly amazing...I love the idea an album for 12x12 inch layouts...and that layout is is a good memories...great little embellishments and title !! well done my dear...Have a nice day..Heike

Denise van Deventer said...

So love this page! Love the styling and the elements. Just gorgeous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

Joanna said...

lovely project, I love it!!! Thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge :)

Matilde said...

A lovely layout!

Mary Tzalla said...

This page is just amazing! Love your idea! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

ewelinkag said...

Textures and layers are brilliant! Thank you for joining is at Scrap Africa!

Оля Чикета \ Olya Chyketa said...

Absolutely fantastic LO! The embossing flowers look amazing! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa!

Marie/Mison said...

Really beautiful! I love the colors you picked. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio for the Aug-Sept Challenge.

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

I simply adore this page! Thank you so much for joining in with our Metallic colours and textures challenge over at 7 Dots Studio xx

Anastasi Kuznetsova said...

Excellent result! Thank you from the blog 7 Dots Studio!

Ольга Елтышева said...

Delicious! I like the color combination! Thank you for playing with 7 Dots!

Наталья Шалыгина said...

Lovely lo! Thank you for playing along with us at 7Dots Studio!

Riikka Kovasin said...

What a great page! Beautiful colors and composition! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge - hope to see your work in the new challenge as well!