8/21/2016

Inspired by CeeCee for this Hybrid challenge at ScrapAuxPuces

Hi everyone... its was a rainy day in Montreal today, I did not get the chance to spend the day in my craftroom, but I did get some time to work on this beautiful page.
 
We were challenged by Elliam  (Caroline) on Scrap Aux Puce to do a Hybrid page... so basically, to print at home a page that we liked and use it as our background. Sounded simple enough? Well... not really, first you need to find the image..  Initially I thought of creating my own digital one, gave up that idea real quickly (truly hate working on my computer), then I started looking around to find a page that INSPIRED me. Well that became easy... I have a craft friend Catherine Coté, that I've known now for a few years, you might know her as CeeCee. She happens to be one of the most creative and talented artist that I know in the Montreal area. Not only is she full of talent, but she is just so sweet and funny. Over the last years, I've followed and admired  her work. So I took my chance and asked if I could use one of her watercolor pieces for my challenge. Lucky for me she said yes..
 
So here is her lovely watercolor image (Art before midnight snack):
 
 
and here is my hybrid scrap using her page. Another one for our cuban vacation album:
 
 
 
If you want to see or purchase some of CeeCee's artwork, visite her at the following webpages.
 
Her blog: CreationsCeeCee
Her facebook page: CeeCee's Creations
Her youtube chanel:CreationsCeeCee
 
Thanks to Caroline for keeping us on our toes with your wonderful challenges, and a special thanks to Catherine (CeeCee) for letting me play with your work.
 
Have a great day everyone !
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

CeeCee said...

what a beautiful page, France! Not because of the background but how you've captured the essence of your story . I love it!

France Ringuette said...

Thanks CeeCee, glad you like it and thanks for letting use your work !