7/19/2010

Simply Betty Stamps Card-My Fairy



Hi everyone,  I just love my new Simply Betty stamps and I just had to do a card with this one. I had a left over of grunge paper cutouts, and while playing around with it, the 2 kinda looked like wings... so my stamp just got transformed into a Fairy... Doesn't she look cool? What a fabulous way to recycle that nice grunge paper left over.

Salut ! J'aime beaucoup mes nouvelles étampes de Simply Betty stamps et regardez, je l'ai transformé en Fée... J'avais des retailles de papier grunge, ils étaient parfait pour fabriquer des ailes. N'est-ce pas jolie?

Étampe / Stamp: Simply Betty stamps
Texte / Text: Kraftin Kimmy Stamp
Ailes / Wings : Tim Holtz Grunge Paper
Encre / Ink : Copics

Hugs xxx
France !

1 comment:

Marie-France alias Badbarbie said...

Vraiment cool les ailes!