5/01/2019

Weekend and Multiple Photos for May More Than Word Challenge

It's May challenge time and I am super excited about this one... Weekend... now surely you will have tons of inspiration and way to get crafty around this one.

On my end, I chose to work with a WEEKEND work travel trip, where I had the opportunity to travel a part of Canada that I've been dreaming of visiting for 20 years... Banff Canada, and it is spectacular. It was hard to select my favorite of my many shots of this beautiful area, I hope you like my selected MULTIPLE PHOTOS and my sketch created for this challenge.



Of course I used one of my all time favorite turquoise from Lindy's: Time Travel Teal





Here is the challenge board, that can be found here: More Than Words blog
                                        No photo description available.

Hope you'll play along, there are so many amazing prizes to be won ! Happy Crafting !

France xxx

No comments: