10/01/2018

Leisure & Splatters for More Than Words

It's October already and the More Than Words team are excited to bring you another fun challenge.

This month: Leisure & Splatters

Here is my page for this challenge:


With the boys now older, we are finding more time to go explore the area with our bikes. It's a fantastic LEISURE that we are truly enjoying. Spending time every weekend together is truly fun.

For the SPLATTERS part of the challenge, I played with inks and gesso splatters on my background.

I was also able to add the word Leisure to my layout.


I like the effect of the gesso splatters on the chipboard:


Colors of Lindy's inks used: Wild Honeysuckle Coral & T-bird Turquoise

Hope you will play along with us. I can't wait to see your work.

Happy crafting !




2 comments:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

This is such a beautiful page, France!! Love it !! Have a beautiful month..xoxo

Heather McMahon said...

This is awesome France! I love everything about it!