8/01/2018

Yesterday & Vintage for More Than Words

It's challenge time again at More Than Words. and here is my layout inspired by this challenge:



Yesterday: I was inspired by the following quote: Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, hope for Tomorrow.

Vintage: I found this beautiful old picture of my mother in law. I love the soft effects of the colors on this print and love the vintage feel it had. With touches of pinks, I truly enjoyed making this old style inspired layout.

Here are a few closer pics.


Love the old vintage camera that I found in my lot. It's one of my classic favorites from Cuts2luv.


I hope you enjoyed my take on the August challenge, I can't wait to see what this will inspire you to create.




1 comment:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Oh France, your mother was a real beauty...I love what you did for the dt member inspiration..Such a wonderful page !! xoxo Heike