4/02/2018

Paris -Lindy's & Creative Embellishments challenge participation





Ahhhh Paris, a magical place. I visited about 12 years ago, I'd love to go back. This page was inspired by 2 challenges, the color combo of Lindy's gang as well as the April challenge for Creative Embellishments.


Oh I have to say this color combo is not my a combo that I play often. This one took me out of my comfort zone for certain. I kept at it and in the end, I am quite pleased with the result.

I embossed this Atelier de Karine stamp with Cleopatra's Copper on vellum. I Love the delicate feel it gives the layout.


A few chipies from Creative Embellishments were embossed with Ceasar's gold & Midnight Bronze.


I added 2 beautiful flairs from Cuts2luv 


Paprika Seedlings from Blue Fern Studio, and copper roots from 13@rts


On theses pieces I embossed in 3 colors: Cleopartra's Copper, Ceasar's Gold & Bratwurst Brown


Here is the Lindy's color combo : BLOG



Products used:


And here is the Creative Embellishments Inspiration image :

Twist: use a harlequin pattern on your project.


I used, the Paris chipe, flourish & Small frame on my page. 


I hope you enjoy my takes on both challenges, & I wish you a very creative day.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Incredible layout! Love the background details, textures, and lush layering!

Marci said...

France....this is so WOW! Your simple explanations along with the photos are terrific! YOU NAILED IT!-LOVE that color combo! So glad you joined us at CE (we miss you!)

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Encore une très belle page ! Merci pour votre participation au challenge de Lindy's Gang !

Maggi said...

I love how the Tower color blends with the papers.

Unknown said...

Amazing layout! Love the fabulous mixed media background, framing, and rich layers! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments April Challenge! :D