10/05/2017

Albert Einstein for 7 Dots Studio and Lindy's blog challenges

Hi everyone, I've been loving the inspiration that I am getting when I look at many online challenges.

For this page, I was inspired by the following 2 blog challenges : 

&



For my page, I chose Albert Einstein, I like many of his quotes, especially this one. I believe that he must have been someone quite special and so open minded. I always like to try new things and sometimes trial by error is the best way to learn. That is why I chose him, because in my Scrapbooking, that is what I like to do... TRY new things.

The Tim Holtz quote: Today is full of possibilities is one that I felt fit well with Albert Einstein's character.

Image result for albert einstein quotes





Making a beautiful page is often easier when you love the paper collection. I used this 7 dots paper to start. Then I added some stenciling work in numbers and lines with embossing paste & gesso. I felt that those 2 stencils sent well with the picture. Then I wanted to add more texture and added microbeads with gel medium.


I heat embossed the chipboard with Lindy's embossing powder.



I added some touches of colors with the Lindy's sprays:


The Orange color of the Lindy's color combo is defined by the rusted metal gears. Again, I felt that they were perfect for this Albert Einstein page.


Here is the inspiration wheel from 7 Dots studio, the DT did awesome work.

Here is the color combo for the Lindy's challenge:


Products used are:


7 Dots studio paper
Tim Holtz words & stencils
Finnabair gears & microbeads
Clear & Black Gesso
Creative Embellishments chipboard
Cuts2luv flair

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a wonderful crafty day !


France xxx





2 comments:

Elena Martynova said...

Love it! It’s gorgeously done and so full color and details. Thank you for joining Lindy's challenge and 7 Dots studio challenge this month!

Darianna Neko said...

It's incredible!