7/19/2017

In my Heart for Creative Embellishments

Family pictures are always a wonderful source of inspiration. For this page, I am making a surprise album for my niece who is pregnant with her second child. They are expecting a son. I Love this picture of her, her husband and their lovely Emma. So much love in this one.
I wanted to capture the element of time and love, because I believe that they represent well this experience.



My time element on my page is this beautiful 4 inch clock chipboard. The second element is the Heart Frame. I used white heat embossed for all my chipies.









I hope you enjoyed my page, thanks for stopping by !

1 comment:

Pawsitively Creative said...

Such a fun picture and so sweet of you to make them a lovely layout to remember! Awesome use of the chippies and that clock is Wowzers! Gorgeous and awesome sauce design!