4/20/2017

Missing you & Perfect day cards for Creative Embellishments

It's my turn on the Creative Embellishments blog today. I've been thinking about visiting an old friend that lives far away. So I made 2 cards. One to send prior to my visit and one to leave behind as a thank your for her hospitality.


The first card is a simple 6 x 6 that I distressed the contours of the papers. I left the title and the flourish chipboards with the natural look. For the leaves, I covered them with Gesso, the with a coat of Iridescent pebeo turquoise paint.


I love the effect of this paint on the chipies:


For the second card, no alterations, I mainly played with the floral arrangements and gave the background a mixed-media effect:




Links to the Creative Embellishment products can be found here:

Flourish Set 9
Rose Set 1
Small Sentiment Words
Fall leaves set of 16
Photobucket

No comments: