1/05/2017

Lindy's Stamp Gang January challenge

What can I say, the Lindy's Stamp Gang team are kicking off the year with a very inspirational moodboard. Just loving the mixture of grey and gold in this combo.
 
 
The starting point for my page was made by adding the sprays on my background with a 1 inch paint brush to create this beautiful watercolor effect.
 
 
I added embossing to my chipboard title with one of my recent favorite colors : Café au Lait
 
 
The next steps were simply done by layering my distressed papers and ornaments.


 
My favorite ornaments on this page are:
 
This beautiful Cuts2luv badge (Embrasse moi = Kiss me )
 
And this stunning frame from Creative Embellishments:scribble-frames-1
You can join in on the fun HERE for the Lindy's January challenge:
 
 
Products used on this page are:
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my take on the challenge, wishing all of you a wonderful day !
Photobucket

8 comments:

Solange Marques said...

Love how you used the sprays on the background! Fabulous project! Thanks for playing with Lindy's challenge!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

How creative, I absolutely love the way you created the background! Gorgeous work, as always. Love your blog too, by the way, it's so fancy! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge this month.

Di Garling said...

Oh France this is gorgeous, you have totally rocked the Lindy's challenge with this. So glad to have you playing along.❤❤

Tina Stepanova said...

Wonderful layout! And this shimmering background looks awesome! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge!

talkis23 said...

superbe page encore une fois j'aime beaucoup. Merci de ta participation au défi Lindy's

Caroline Elliam said...

Quelle beauté cette page! J'aime vraiment beaucoup la façon que tu as travaillé ton fond c'est trop hot! Merci d'avoir joué avec nous chez Lindy's ma belle!

Mary Tzalla said...

I really loved your background! Your page is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

Kerry Fellowes said...

Fabulous layout, I love the background, thanks for playing along with Lindy's :)