1/04/2016

Enjoy every moment- Scrap the boys challenge

 
Wow at first I was lost, how was I going to be able to incorporate purple into a page of my boys. Now... Purple is probably one of my least favorite colors, unless it's dark purple, otherwise, I just can't... Yes, if you've seen my work before, you know that I am a Turquoise, Red & bold colors gal. Now what's the point of doing theses challenges if it's not to challenge your comfort zone and your style????
 
I have to say, I am pleased with the final result. Who know I could do purple???
 
 
I even managed to find a matching cuts2luv buton.....
 
Here is the Scrap the boys challenge board:
 
So what do you think??? Not too bad right?
 
Oh I almost forgot, I combined this with another challenge at Scrap aux Puces, a Scraplift challenge. Here is the page we needed to Scraplift, I  basically used the same sketch and watercolor background.
 
 
 
Now... If I could only go back to Riviera Maya and enjoy that beach again....
Photobucket

6 comments:

Katie said...

Lovely page for the Scrap the Boys challenge! The purple definitely adds something! Thanks for joining us this month.

Krisy said...

Good job sneaking in the purple. It is not an easy colour to work with on a boy layout. Thanks for playing with us at STB

Unknown said...

Looks great thanks for playing with STB.

Elisa Ablett said...

Awesome layout, love the purple, really makes the photo pop out. Thanks for playing along at STB

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Wow, awesome take on the challenge. Thank you for sharing and playing along with STB this month.

Sue Plumb said...

I think you have done a great job with the purple! Thanks for sharing with us at STB.