11/21/2015

Together- Family Ski Vacation

Last January, we went away on a family ski vacation with some family members. We rented a cotage for the weekend and then went skiing at Mount Sutton in the Sherbrooke area. It was our very first time on this mountain. We were so lucky that day. There were no clouds in sight, the sun was shining bright and the weathers was almost spring like. Just a Fantastic January day.
 
I took many pictures that day, here is one of my favorites of my son Philippe with his cousin Julie and Martin. Winters are long in Canada, so skiing I have found to be a really great family activity to embrace the snow and spend time outside with the ones I love.
 
To so this page, I was inspired by the challenge board over at Scrap Around The World
 

 
Here is a closer look at the picture.. see no clouds...
 
 
 
For this page, I played around with embossing and ink, no medium this time around. I added some snow flake die cuts and I used glitter paper to created them. Of course you will see some of my favorite Cuts2Luv buttons, one is never enough on a page.
 
 
Here is the Scrap Around the World inspiration board:
 
 
Ohhh I can't wait to get skiing again... but not looking forward to the cold...
 
Wishing you all a fabulous day !
Photobucket

5 comments:

Nupur said...

wow...such an awesome creation...in love with the cute elements ...Thank you for playing along at SATW this month...:)

langeatheart said...

Beautiful page! Love the embellishments! Great composition! All the best from SATW! :)

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

You nailed the moodboard! Such a gorgeous page. Thank you for playing along at SATW this month :)

Elena Arts said...

Love all the layered elements and your colours are so bold and beautiful! Very cheery! hugs :) Thank you for playing at SATW :)

Unknown said...

Love your snowflake diecut and flair buttons. Great layout.
Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.