10/07/2015

Cuts2Luv October challenge

It's official, I am out of my scrapbooking crafty funk. After many months of avoiding my paper crafts, I have started playing around in my craft room again. It felt good.
 
So to get me going, a challenge is always good, here is this months challenge at Cuts2Luv.
 
On my part I was inspired by the color combo and the sketch.
 
 
This picture was taken at the Universal Studios Harry Potter park, it's with the driver of the Magical bus. What can I say, I am a die hard Harry Potter fan.
 
Here is the combo challenge file:
 
Have a great day !!!
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline Elliam said...

super de te voir à ta table de scrap de nouveau! Ta page est magnifique, merci pour ta participation!

Unknown said...

Une belle création haute en couleur et je craque pour ton autobus !!!! De toute beauté :))))

PLUMO said...

Super France ! J'adore tes bandes de papiers dans le bas !