1/21/2015

Cuts2luv January challenge

Are you a fan of BADGES ?
 
If so, you need to have a look at my friend Caroline's crafty badges over at Cuts2luv
 
She just started her new blog, and has posted a really fabulous challenge, so there was no option, I just had to get in on the fun.
 
For my page, out of her challenge board, I did:
-Added triangles in my background with stamps and a stencil
-Remplaced the O in Chigago by one of here beautiful badges
-Used the color combo for my layout
 
Now have a look at this gorgeous city with an ink splash badge, I just love it !

 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Monica Brady said...

Fabulous layout!! That badge is so cool!

Caroline Elliam said...

j'adore France quelle idée géniale de remplacer une lettre par un badge!

Maryse Jolin said...

Très jolie création !! :)