11/21/2014

Mixed-Media Class Christmas Canvas

Looking for something to do next thursday November 27th? Why not join me and the girls for my Mixed-Media Christmas canvas class at Passion Collimagination in LaPrairie Qc.

For this class, I wanted to make a night background, I had fun playing with my Dina Wakley paints, they have the best texture and the mix of her colors is just perfect for this background. 

The canvas is a 12 x 16 



Also, I know that all the students will have the houses according to their choice in Christmas papers, but there will be one common thing in the class, and that is the Tim Holtz Snowman. I Just love this stamp and die set it is my favorite.



Here is another close-up picture, I just love the stickers words that came with my paper collection.


OOOh can't wait to hang this one up when we get the Christmas decorations going.

Hugs xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

kate blue said...

WISH i COULD TAKE THIS CLASS LOVE IT!